Tuesday

Who's up for a three-way?!

All the way through this project, I have thought about where my installation would be displayed and therefore created elements accordingly.

As soon as I viewed the website Monster Media, I knew that I wanted to create a shopfront installation. It would (if put into production)be placed as a digital window display. Therefore I decided to create an installation that could be projected along a whole shop front.

On a shopfront such as this Nike one!:



I set my sketch size to 1000 x 250 to create this elongated effect. Therefore my background had to be of equal size.

If in reality, my advert was to be installed, it would go along three shop windows and therefore would be on three separate projects using a three way projector.

This would also ensure that the quality for the projection was also at its best; no loss of quality.

It is hard to envisage this on a computer screen or even projected ( the real installation would be about three times the size!), but We will have to try to!

Ta da! This is how I would envisage it:


...And there you go!

1 comments:

jamessmith12jh said...

Toughened glass offers a high qualitative attribute that consists of all modern aesthetics. You can get the best quality toughened glass Shopfronts Installation in London , from ADV Contractors.

Post a Comment