Tuesday

Recap on exisiting Nike Advertisements aimed at Women.

 At the beginning of this project I looked at the Nike Advertisement campaign:

 “Make yourself”.

This campaign was aimed to empower Women in the world of sport and to encourage their confidence in their abilities.

Obviously, this is what I am aiming to achieve in my project. It seemed like a good idea to recap. I think with finding a famous WNBA player to promote and endorse my fictional brand of "Magic" trainers is a great way to link the new range with the sport they were designed for. It also creates trust in the brand to customers (If a WNBA player wears the trainers, they must be the best you can buy). Women need strong role models in the world of sport to encourage them to go out and try, therefore I beleive this is the best way to go.





0 comments:

Post a Comment