Tuesday

Look what I just found!!!

My practice sketches!!! (Always handy to add to help further development!):

No.1- Changing Background Colour


I like the white, crisp background, but I don't think it is very appropriate for this branding. Let's try again.!

 No.2- Changing particle size


Oh dear, a white background again! Didn't I learn from the previous sketch? Obviously not! Anyway this one demonstrates a different particle size, but this seemed to slow down the reaction and movement of the particles.

No.3- Change particle quantity
Lots of little particles. PLEASE GET RID OF THE WHITE BACKGROUND!!!

 No.4- Change background colour

Ahhhh that's better a dark- coloured background! It creates a much more dramatic effect. Loving the blue particles but they don't really look like stars.

No.5- Change background to an image


Ok, now I appear to have changed the background to an image. The biggest tip I can give you from doing this was to make sure the image used for the background was the exact same size as the sketch.

No.6- Change particle quantity


Picture as background and more particles!

No.7- Change Background Image


A different background image, but where have the stars gone? They blend too much into the background; this example didn't work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment