Wednesday

Today's progress...

Today I have been focusing on the design. From my last post there have been a few developments, but still not sure on my final design. This is what it looks like at the moment:


Time consuming as it was, I have managed to crop the trainers from their original background using photoshop. I also need to focus on the design idea and the different elements that make this up.

Here are the individual design elements and their progress:
The blue "Swoosh" to match the colour scheme.


The above and below images are the originals that I sourced ready to edit for my make-believe "Magic" trainers.

The star for the processing code- perhaps?


My "cropped" trainers. Edited in Photoshop.



And colours edited to fit in with the style of my advertisement- maybe?

I am hopefully going to get to speak to Seb today to get his opinion on my progress so far and perhaps get some help regarding putting movie and movement together in Processing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment