Tuesday

The Shrimp!

To help me decide what technique I wanted to use to create my interactive advertisement, I decided to go through Many of the openCv and JMyron examples within the processing programme.
I believed that If I tried all the techniques and had a play with each to see what effects could be changed and what was possible, It would help me decide o a route to take for my final piece.

Jumbo Shrimp 

After all my initial research and experiments that I have already talked about on this blog, I decided to have a look at the openCv example: "Jumbo_Shrimp" (What a name!)

The effect looks like this (Please excuse the crummy quality!):



I am not that expressed by this effect. I know my webcam is shockingly bad, but it still isn't very exciting. The one thing i do like about the effect is the bold use of colour, which is exactly what I am looking forward to coincide with the Nike Jumpman theme. The bold use of red and black sure make the effect stand out, but I am not sure it is right for the effect I want to achieve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment