Tuesday

Swwwwoooooosssshhhhhhhh!

OK, now it's time to play around with the Swoosh!!!
I need to edit the famous Nike tick to "fit in" with my current design.
Therefore I need to alter its colour e.t.c using gradients in Photoshop.

Here are a couple of examples I found online of the Nike Swoosh:



I will use this version with the white tick on the background as this will be easier to apply a gradient to in Photoshop.
I will use Pantone colours for my gradient.

1st Attempt:



The gradient is too dark. let's try again.

2nd Attempt:


Better, but too blue. I need it to look more feminine and this blue tone is too cold. Last try.

3rd Attempt:


Perfect! I needed it to be lighter than the first attempt and this works.
Next, I will need to add the text to it to finish it off before pasting onto my background for my sketch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment