Tuesday

Sounds Like a Plan...Or maybe not?

Again, another failed idea when creating this project was to add sound to my piece. I went through a few ideas before deciding not to carry on with the idea. Instead I will just add sound/music to my film that will be made of people interacting with my final piece This will give a better effect of ambiance.

One of my ideas was to add a song to my piece. I wasn't sure if there would be copyright with this. Therefore I search for public domain songs or royalty free music, but decided (as already mentioned) that I would rather leave this to the film made afterwards rather than having a musically sketch.I just couldn't find anything that would be appropriate. I also had a look at look at sound effects and famous speeches to see if anything fitted, but again not much luck. Keep it simple I say!; I think I am over complicating it again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment