Tuesday

I've got my eye on you!: Update on my target audience...

I know way back in my project I set my target audience to be 16- 30 years old; I didn't specify gender. Obviously, since that post I have developed my idea and aimed my product at one gender.

The good thing about my advertisement (hopefully) is that although it is aimed at Women. it will also appeal to men, because it isn't overly feminine and the interactive element with appeal to both genders and people of all age categories. Just because my product is aimed at the female audience, i didn't want to alienate the rest  of the population. If people were to walk down the road where this was displayed and the stars starting interacting with their movement I would hope they would have a play, regardless of their gender or age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment