Wednesday

Magic!!! Understanding the brief...






To start this project, I wanted to analyse the brief set.
We have been asked to create an interactive installation, using processing, for a fictional Nike trainer called 'Magic'.

It needs to be " An engaging interactive experience that they can use in various different international sites... to promote brand awareness and a memory of the product'.

I am going to start this project, by researching thoroughly into Nike's past and present advertising campaigns. This will give me an idea as to what market they primarily appeal to, what styles/ ideas they have pursued in the past and the ethos they are trying to show to their potential customers.

I will then decide from this research which target audience I will focus my attention on and research into existing processing source, to find ideas that could be adapted to be suitable for this brief.

From this, I will then research into realistic ideas for this project. We will not be able to recreate complex situations, due to the demanding level of script that would be needed.

Finally, I will sketch some ideas that would be suitable for an interactive installation, accessible to the public, that raises awareness of the brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment