Tuesday

Jump Man!



This is one of the newer advertising strategies from Nike to advertise the latest  latest Air Jordan XX3 trainer. The Michael Jordan franchise and his team have gone past just creating simple 30 second adverts and instead created a whole new website to advertise the product, focusing on the young male market.
I think this is a great idea if you are trying to appeal to the  youth market. It is also a good way to advert, giving you plenty of space to advertise the whole range , in an exciting and innovative way.


The stills above are from a short animation on the homepage of the new website. They show 3d text exploding on impact with the trainer. This dynamic and exciting short is obviously trying to demonstrate the trainers strength and ability, and anything that explodes Will appeal to the young, male audience!

I love the idea of particles exploding! From our initial Processing lessons, we have studied particles, and this might be quite interesting to incorporate in my interactive installation.

I have now have to look into who would be my target audience for my installation; who's eyes do I want to catch?

0 comments:

Post a Comment