Tuesday

Jumpman Styling...

Here's the Jump Man:





and here is his logo:








And another image:





And as shown before here is his website:



And a selection of trainers:








Very trendy!!
All I need to do now in connect this style to my installation. I want to capture the essence of the Jumpman range, but make my own fictional range called Jumpman "Magic". I will design my own Jumpman "Magic" trainer from the existing designs to use within my advertisement. I will then combine my design with the particle idea in processing.
I will then have a last look at Monster Media to see exactly what makes their advertisements so successful (i.e layout, use of images and fonts, etc).
I will then combine all of this elements to create a hopefully successful shopfront interactive advertisement installation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment